Pet Boarding Services In Austin
We’re proud to offer one of the best Pet Boarding environments in South Austin. Spaces fill quickly, so reserve today!
Here are some of the Pet Boarding features here at Bluebonnet Animal Hospital:
- Our dog kennels are all indoor, and we have many cages for smaller dogs to board comfortably in.
- Dogs are walked twice daily while they are boarding.
- The cat boarders are housed in a separate area away from the dogs.
- Towels, fresh water, and an excellent Purina diet are provided to our boarding pets.
- You are always welcome to bring your own food should your pet have special dietary needs.
- Please limit toys, and treats as they will get lost many times and cannot be returned to you at the end of your pets stay.
- All pets must be current on their vaccinations in order to protect themselves, as well as, other clients boarding pets.
- Kennel cough is recommended to all boarding dogs and should be given at least three days before boarding your dog.